The Delta C2000 Inverter Drive series is a high-level field-oriented control AC motor drive with a high-performance variable-frequency technology, FOC control.
It features versatile driving controls, modular design, a wide variety of applications, easy maintenance, low malfunction rate, self-diagnosis, and competitive market price and brings customers not only the high-efficiency construction but also the most economic solution to compete with the global market.
- Speed/torque/position control mode, dual rating design (Normal duty/heavy duty)
- Outstanding 4-quadrant torque control/limit
- 2 in 1 (induction motor and synchronous motor)
- Built-in Delta PLC function, safe stop function, and brake unit
- Support of various network protocols
- Synchronous position control
- Long-life design and life detection of important components
- Enhanced protection and adaptation to ambient conditions
- Complies with global safety standards, including CE, UL, and cUL
- Modular design for easy maintenance and many extensions
- High-speed communication interface with built-in CANopen and MODBUS communication (optional cards for PROFIBUS-DP, DeviceNet, MODBUS TCP, and EtherNet/IP)